TEC Interiors combines high quality interior design and commercial acumen with industry best practice to ensure every project is undertaken with attention-to-detail and delivered within budget and on time. We have developed our own benchmarks to make sure our high standards are consistently maintained and that the design and build process is transparent from start to finish.
We have called our approach TEC steps – the principle of seven.
- Listen and learn,
- Understand your business, brief and culture,
- Understand your expectations, vision and timing,
- Present our skill-sets and expertise to you,
- Develop project team.
- Detailed reports and analysis
- Project feasibility
- Mechanical and electrical scope
- Strengthen brief
- Independent specialist advice to complement the scheme
- Building surveys and dimension checks
- Team with selected 3rd party specialists,
- Produce outline budget,
- Apply industry expertise to accurately coordinate all financial information for the scope of the works.
- Undertake all statutory and regulatory approvals with the Civil Defense, Municipality, and Landlord.
- Comprehensive constructions programme,
- Detailed bills of quantities,
- Detailed design specification
- Supply chain selection,
- Sub-consultant appointment,
- Skill selection,
- Due diligence,
- Resource management,
- Process mapping,
- Delivery date coordination
- Coordinate and manage sub-contractors,
- Maintain progress,
- Monitor and ensure quality,
- Professional reporting and regular client feedback,
- Monitor and ensure Health & Safety procedures are undertaken at all times.
- Project information and systems handover,
- Operational training,
- Ongoing maintenance and support,
- Personally appointed client relationship manager,
- Client satisfaction survey,
- Full aftercare package.