Your project manager will have extensive knowledge of the local market and approvals processes. They will also be invaluable in managing the supply chain.
We will work closely with you to understand your needs and develop a detailed construction methodology, outlining at a practical level the various construction phases and how they relate to your goals for the fit-out.
In brief, we consider the following requirements to be critical in planning the method statement for the project:
- An efficient logistics plan
- Smooth liaison with the Landlord
- A high quality workforce
- A well managed site
- A site-specific Health & Safety policy
- A clear programme objective with key milestones
A programme of works and a schedule of works will be agreed by all parties and used as the foundation tool for managing and monitoring the project.
Effective quality control
- As the project moves towards completion TEC Interiors will assess the fit-out for any snag issues
- Your TEC Interiors project manager will inspect all corrections
- Once signed off by TEC Interiors, the project will be presented to the client for final inspection and certification
- The final acceptance walk through will be totally snag free