These are just some of the ways we can help minimise the environmental impact of a fit-out.
On your behalf, TEC Interiors can:
- Source sustainable timber, plastics and other materials that are recycled/recyclable, without compromising on quality or design
- Calculate the impact of transportation when importing goods and materials and find local alternatives wherever possible
- Advise on correct disposal for items such as printers and copiers.
Good design principles also play a part. TEC Interiors’ designs will always seek to:
- Maximise the use of natural daylight and fresh air, which use less energy and have the added bonus of improving wellbeing
- Incorporate MEP planning early on in the design process to make the most of opportunities to use power and water efficiently
- Advise on the most energy-efficient lighting systems without compromising on design
If you would like more information on any of the options described here please contact us to discuss in more detail.